How to join a Zoom Meeting

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Here is a fast 1 minute video by Zoom on how to join a meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIkCmbvAHQQ

This is a longer more detailed 8 minute video about using zoom meettings:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9isp3qPeQ0E

If you have a question after watching these videos, please ask ask us in this forum.  That way everyone can see the answer.

I hope to see you all soon!

Re: How to join a Zoom Meeting

Lisa Titan
I am sad that I have to miss the tea party this morning 😥. I was going to bring sourdough cinnamon rolls. I had to bring the cinnamon rolls to work instead. Have fun at the party y'all.

Re: How to join a Zoom Meeting

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Hopefully we can have the can have the sourdough cinnamon rolls the next time around.  They sound great!

Re: How to join a Zoom Meeting

Lisa Titan
I really miss our live classes. My focus is lame when I try to do tai chi alone. In live classes I am also easily distracted but now it is worse.