Thank you

Mary Real
Hi Mark and Tatiana!

I am doing the classes in the afternoon, since class time coincides with the best time for skyping our daughter in Berlin. For this reason. I'm delighted with the time flexibility of these online classes.

I really got a good workout today, by using the principles you've taught us, Mark, and staying in the moment throughout. You've taught us well, and this reinforces so much of what we should be thinking about and doing whenever we practice. I also like being able to "re-wind", to be clear about what you're saying and showing. These will be great references for daily practice. Also, thank you for adding some Chen exercises as examples.

The warmups are very good, Tatiana, and get our bodies ready to not be tense while working.

Thank you both for doing these classes. They will give us something to look forward to each week during our internment! Please stay well!

Re: Thank you

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Hi Mary, I am so glad you are finding the videos helpful.  It is a learning experience teaching into a camera and not seeing all of you looking back at me. It will be interesting to see how this format changes everyone's Taiji.

Re: Thank you

Mary Real
I'm sure it is challenging,  because you can't judge people's response, until they write something,  but it really is so useful for students to be able to see over and over again what your form shows about what you are saying.  I think it also might be a great way for students to learn the art of observation and imitation. This might be particularly useful for those sticking points in our minds in certain parts of the forms or other exercises. Anyway, thank you for doing this!