Virtual Class 12

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Class 5/2/2020 Eight Powers -  Lie(split) and Ba Duan JIn Video 2  - Separate Heaven and Earth.

Re: Virtual Class 12

Mary Real
So much to think about and practice.  In the splitting  there seems to be peng, which I think you said is in all the powers. This is easier for me to feel in the joints, but to feel it within the bones, that is challenging. This will bear repeated watchings.

Thank you for clarifying the ba duan jin breathing.  I think working on them individually, one gets to really concentrate on those different techniques until they feel less labor intensive. And I really do appreciate being able to go back to the video to check one's memory. In the first one, I think I understand the breathing in a new way.

I hope you and Tatiana are well, and thriving in this chance to find center!

Re: Virtual Class 12

Susan Berg
Splitting the forearms (and other bones) during standing was interesting and effective. I hadn't thought about it in that way before. Gives me a lot to pay attention to.