Virtual Class 13

Sifu Mark
Administrator
 Virtual Calss 13 - Ba Duan Jin Video 3 and Low Body Workout with Tatiana

Re: Virtual Class 13

Susan Berg
Thanks for the leg workout, Tat! It's nice to have someone to follow along with.

Re: Virtual Class 13

Tatiana

Yay! Thanks, Susan.

Re: Virtual Class 13

Sharon Jones
This is my second time for doing Tat's video on lower body and parts of Ba Duan Jin # 1,2,3.
Tat, as you know my ankles are weak and I have been working on gaining strength in them, so I did your lower body video without the resistance band, just trying to use my body weight and it was a work out for me! Thanks!

I tried to review the Ba Duan Jin up to # 3 again.  Three, Draw the Bow, is the hardest for me to do since I practiced the arm movements wrong for a while and will have to do it over again many times to correct my mistakes.  I am also reverting to doing the horse stance, and that is also a little difficult to correct but the arm movements will take a little more time.  Seeing you on a video and watching closely really helps.