Warm-ups, Xu & Shi

Jan Grissett
Mark & Tatiana,

Thank you for making these videos which have been really helpful in my practice. The warm-up & neck exercises were calming; the Xu and Shi energized me for the rest of the day and it was nice to view you practicing together. The fundamental videos #2 and 3 were not available.

Jan

Re: Warm-ups, Xu & Shi

Sharon Jones
Sometimes I find that I cannot click on a video that I have previously watched, especially if I am going from one video to the next.  It's like starting a car and it won't start, so you run around the car and start it again and it works.  So, I either go back to Mark's home page and click on it and it works, or I click off entirely and start again and it works. At least this has been my experience.

Re: Warm-ups, Xu & Shi

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Hi Jan, I am glad you found the videos helpful.  I just checked and don't see any problems with the videos, but you may be watching on a different device..  What are you watching them on? Windows, Mac, Android or Iphone?

Re: Warm-ups, Xu & Shi

Sifu Mark
Administrator
Thanks for the tip Sharon.  It sounds like it may be a matter of refreshing the page.

Re: Warm-ups, Xu & Shi

Jan Grissett
I watch on my iMac.