Would you like interactive classes?

Sifu Mark
Administrator
We have an option to use Zoom Meetings to have interactive classes.  This would be live and in real time.  If you have a camera  and a microphone we would be able to hear and see each other in a group setting.  This could be as simple as your cell phone or laptop.  Is this something you would be interested in?

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Karl
Yes. Current focus on setting on-line shopping and car replacement; in a week or so I should be able to try a set-up using laptop.  Thanks for exporing the option.

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Susan Berg
I'd be interested in one interactive and one recorded per week

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Misha
I'd be interested in classes via zoom.  How else will I move my shoulders if you don't make fun of how stiff I am!

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Sharon Jones
I did a zoom class at my exercise studio.  I liked it, however, as I was doing this recorded class, I was thinking that this is great because I could go back, especially to the cloud hands part and practice this part over and over. I cannot mentally do the push and pull at the same time.  When I concentrate on one, I lose the other one. Perhaps, others are getting it faster than me.  I need to practice the cloud hands a lot more. So, having it recorded is helpful to me.  Also, I could look at it at a time convenient to me.

I thought you were psychic in your reminders, as I was losing track of one part of my body, you were reminding me to think for example about my bai wei, etc.

Thanks so much for doing this for our class.

I have to get back to you later about doing Zoom as an interactive class.  When I did it with my exercise studio, it was not interactive. It started at a certain time and ended about an hour later. We could do an online chat if anyone had questions.

I really appreciate all your time, thought and effort that you put into doing this for us as we are trapped at home.

It was actually a good leg work out even if it was half the time of a class.

Now I can practice the Yang form and the little of the sword form that I can remember.

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Beverly Wong
Yes, I would like interactive classes. I have been taking some other classes via Zoom and they are a good alternative to meeting in real life. Thank you for having classes.

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Travis Bray
I would absolutely be down with interactive classes. I'm still practicing outside quite a bit but I have not been finding time to watch videos. To this point, I have two posts to catch up on already! So a live class would be spectacular!

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Lisa Titan
Hi Travis. I am going to start class 3 right now. If we start at the same time it will be like we are doing it together.

Re: Would you like interactive classes?

Sharon Jones
I have taken 2 online exercise classes with zoom.  In the beginning as people come online, the instructor greets people and then says a few words. As she/he teaches the Pilates or Gyrokinesis class, the other people are muted until the end.  Otherwise there is too much background noise during the time the instructor is talking.  At the end we can unmute ourself if we have a question, and then the instructor answers the question. I think this way may work.  However, as I stated previously, I like to be able to replay your video and practice again and again.