Zoom meeting Saturday

Roger
Hello Mark,

Thank you for setting up the Zoom gathering today. I found it inspirational to hear everyone's comments. Frankly, after looking at your first videos, which I had a hard time seeing and still trying to follow along—I gave up. Now I realize that you have been powering along with more presentations! ;-} Even after nine years, I am still new at all this, but I find it fascinating. Today's meeting leads me to review your video master works. I've always appreciated the deep understanding you bring to Tai Chi. Thanks so much!

Roger O.